Our expertise in the Commercial Real Estate (CRE) industry includes the following transactions types in which we provide title and/or settlement services:
- Acquisitions and development
- CMBS loans
- Mezzanine financing
- Building acquisitions
- Solar farms and power plants
The National Commercial Unit advantage
At BridgeTrust Title Group’s National Commercial Unit (NCU), we pride ourselves on being a trusted advisor on some of the nation’s largest, most demanding transactions.
What is the NCU?
BridgeTrust Title Group is an industry leader in the coordination and closing of multifaceted commercial transactions through our NCU. The NCU facilitates complex multistate and multisite transactions with experienced underwriting counsel and escrow officers to ensure your transaction crosses the finish line in a timely fashion.
We are proud to be a single point of contact for commercial transactions nationally, and we bring value to our clients by using an extensive platform of national partnerships, our experienced staff and by providing innovative solutions to tough underwriting issues.
National or regional assistance
Regardless of geographic location or transaction size, we:
- Deliver exceptional client service
- Understand and anticipate client needs
Our NCU is positioned to bring personalized service to the industry’s leading CRE professionals and their complex transactions.
Agency relationships with national and regional insurers allow for:
- Enhanced underwriter selection
- Comparative underwriting scenarios
- Coordination of prior title work to best fit the current transaction
These are just a few of the NCU resources designed to save our clients time and money.
Commercial Division transaction successes
BridgeTrust Title Group’s Commercial Division provides a full range of commercial title and escrow services and can assist with all of your commercial needs. We are capable of issuing title insurance policies with commercial endorsements, conducting settlements and acting as a disbursement agent.
Our staff includes many experienced commercial underwriting attorneys and paralegals from the private and banking sectors with expertise in all types of transactions including development projects, construction loans, ground leases, HUD loans, SBA loans, foreclosures and 1031 tax-deferred exchanges.
There are no geographical or dollar limitations in our ability to assist with your commercial transactions. If we do not cover an area directly, we coordinate with our extensive network of industry partners and underwriters. The Commercial Division routinely coordinates very large multistate transactions, all in accordance with each state’s laws. BridgeTrust is your single point of contact for commercial transactions nationally.
BridgeTrust is proud to have provided title and settlement services for the following transactions:
- Apartment complex in Greenville, NC - $42,000,000
- Office buildings in Charlotte, NC - $26,000,000
- Industrial plant in Indiana County, PA - $150,000,000
- Educational facility in Harrisburg, PA - $31,700,000
- Apartment complex in Edwardsville, Luzerne County, PA - $15,000,000
- Hotels in Opelika, AL – $8,000,000
- Hotels in Lee County, AL - $6,500,000
- Assisted living facility in Mobile County, AL - $7,000,000
- Shopping center in Norfolk, VA - $80,000,000
- Historic hotel renovation in Virginia Beach, VA - $100,000,000
- Apartment complex in Washington, D.C. - $40,000,000
- Movie theatre sites in TX - $22,000,000
- Town center in Northern IL - $35,000,000
- Port terminals in Southern FL - $44,000,000
- Bond refinance in Atlanta, GA - $100,000,000
- Major hotel in Atlanta, GA - $20,000,000
- 13 Multi-site industrial sites in 8 states - $67,000,000
- VA hospital in Western NC - $120,000,000
- Data center in Prince William County, VA - $365,000,000
- Industrial property in Portsmouth, VA - $1,300,000,000
BridgeTrust Title Group, and its National Commercial Unit, is a division of McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. McGriff and its representatives do not offer tax or legal advice. The information provided should not be considered tax or legal advice. Please consult with your individual tax advisor and/or attorney regarding your individual circumstance.
1031 exchange services provided by Independent Trustees, Inc., a BridgeTrust Title Group affiliated company
BridgeTrust Title Group is a trade name of McGriff Insurance Services, Inc.(opens in a new tab) a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc.
Services offered vary by state. In certain states, including North Carolina and South Carolina, BridgeTrust Title Group and its Affiliates do not offer title search/examination and certain closing services to non-attorney customers and, in those states, such activities are performed only under the supervision of an attorney duly licensed in that state. Any inquiry for such services will be treated as a request for a referral to an attorney in that state.