BridgeTrust Title Group—Charlotte
Our agency can meet all your real estate and title insurance needs with unmatched experience and flexibility. We assist commercial and residential transactions throughout the Southeast.
Services We Offer:
We provide a full range of title and settlement services to buyers, lenders, real estate agents, and real estate attorneys.
- Title Commitment or Binder
- Policy Issuance
- Escrow Services
- Insured Closing Letter
- 1031 Deferred Tax Exchanges
- Liaison among Attorneys, Developers, and Lenders
- American Land Title Association The national trade association for the title insurance industry, ALTA promotes the safe and efficient transfer of ownership of real property; provides education; represent its members to the government; and maintain professional ethics. http://www.alta.org/
- North Carolina Land Title AssociationThe North Carolina Land Title Association (NCLTA) provides a forum for the collection, study, and dissemination of information relating to the title insurance industry. NCLTA educates and informs its own membership, the general public, and the North Carolina State Bar.
- Register of Deeds — All North Carolina Counties Access the Register of Deeds office for all of North Carolina's 100 counties. Real estate and business papers are recorded in each county's Register of Deeds office.
The content of this website is informational only. It does not constitute tax, legal or accounting advice. Each situation is different, and you are advised to seek appropriate professional advice to learn if a 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange meets your needs.