BridgeTrust provides a full range of title and escrow related services for residential and commercial transactions. Our capabilities include:
- Owner's and Lender's Title Insurance Commitments and Policies
- Title Examination Services
- Status of Title Reports/Ownership and Encumbrance Reports
- Residential Settlement/Closing Services for purchase, refinance or home equity transactions
- Commercial Escrow/Closing Services
- Construction Loan Closing/Update Services
- REO and other "bank owned" Title/Closing Services
- 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchange Services
Commercial Division transaction successes
BridgeTrust Title Group’s Commercial Division provides a full range of commercial title and escrow services and can assist with all of your commercial needs. We are capable of issuing title insurance policies with commercial endorsements, conducting settlements and acting as a disbursement agent.
Our staff includes many experienced commercial underwriting attorneys and paralegals from the private and banking sectors with expertise in all types of transactions including development projects, construction loans, ground leases, HUD loans, SBA loans, foreclosures and 1031 tax-deferred exchanges.
There are no geographical or dollar limitations in our ability to assist with your commercial transactions. If we do not cover an area directly, we coordinate with our extensive network of industry partners and underwriters. The Commercial Division routinely coordinates very large multistate transactions, all in accordance with each state’s laws. BridgeTrust is your single point of contact for commercial transactions nationally.
BridgeTrust is proud to have provided title and settlement services for the following transactions:
- Apartment complex in Greenville, NC - $42,000,000
- Office buildings in Charlotte, NC - $26,000,000
- Industrial plant in Indiana County, PA - $150,000,000
- Educational facility in Harrisburg, PA - $31,700,000
- Apartment complex in Edwardsville, Luzerne County, PA - $15,000,000
- Hotels in Opelika, AL – $8,000,000
- Hotels in Lee County, AL - $6,500,000
- Assisted living facility in Mobile County, AL - $7,000,000
- Shopping center in Norfolk, VA - $80,000,000
- Historic hotel renovation in Virginia Beach, VA - $100,000,000
- Apartment complex in Washington, D.C. - $40,000,000
- Movie theatre sites in TX - $22,000,000
- Town center in Northern IL - $35,000,000
- Port terminals in Southern FL - $44,000,000
- Bond refinance in Atlanta, GA - $100,000,000
- Major hotel in Atlanta, GA - $20,000,000
- 13 Multi-site industrial sites in 8 states - $67,000,000
- VA hospital in Western NC - $120,000,000
- Data center in Prince William County, VA - $365,000,000
- Industrial property in Portsmouth, VA - $1,300,000,000
1031 exchange services provided by Independent Trustees, Inc., a BridgeTrust Title Group affiliated company
BridgeTrust Title Group is a trade name of McGriff Insurance Services, Inc.(opens in a new tab) a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc.
Services offered vary by state. In certain states, including North Carolina and South Carolina, BridgeTrust Title Group and its Affiliates do not offer title search/examination and certain closing services to non-attorney customers and, in those states, such activities are performed only under the supervision of an attorney duly licensed in that state. Any inquiry for such services will be treated as a request for a referral to an attorney in that state.